- Category: HST
- Published: Tuesday, 12 July 2011 08:31
- Written by Panayot Danev, LZ1US - Chairman of the International Jury
- Hits: 2044
Belorussian city of Mogilev hosted the traditional competition in High Speed Telegraphy called "Cup of Nations". More than 80 competitors from nine countries (Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Italy, Germany, Moldova, Romania, Russia and Serbia) competed for medals, the winners have demonstrated very high performance.
Congratulations to them all, especially to those four who set new world records:
- Hanna Viarouka, BFRR (Morse Runner, Category females under 16 years age)
- Stanislau Haurylenka, BFRR (RUFZ, Category males under 21 years age)
- Yauheni Kakhno, BFRR (Receiving mixed text, Category males open)
- Anna Sadukova, SRR (RUFZ, Category females under 16 years age)
The Belorussian team won the "Cup of Nations".
Thanks to Andrei, EU7KI for the excellent organization.