The ARSPEX Working Group is a specialised body of the IARU Region 1 for Amateur Radio Space EXploration.
The ARSPEX WG acts under the provisions of the IARU Region 1 Constitution and Bylaws and operates within the terms of reference .
First Element of ARISS Next Generation (Next-Gen) Radio System Installed in ISS Columbus Module
This opens up a new era providing regular voice repeater functionality around the world.
The first contact through the repeater was done on September 2nd 2020 between IK1SLD and ON7UX.
Next ARISS contacts in region 1 or audible in region 1 on 145.800 MHz (FM) unless specified otherwise (UHF: 437.525 MHz):
please note that due to the widespread sanitary crisis some ARISS contacts are cancelled or postponed. Stay safe !
- Thomas Pesquet KG5FYG (F) scheduled April 2021 to October 2021 with many contacts in France
- Thu 2021-06-17 11:40 UTC Collège Albert Camus, La Norville, France and Université Paris-Saclay, Saint-Aubin, France with Thomas Pesquet via ON4ISS
- Fri 2021-06-25 08:34 UTC École publique de Bellême, Bellême, France, Pôle scolaire Igé/Le Gué de la Chaine, Belforêt en Perche, France, École de Nocé, Perche en Nocé, France with Thomas Pesquet via ON4ISS (UHF)
- 2021-06-28 to 2021-07-04 École Jean Alloitteau, Vinça, France with Thomas Pesquet
- Matthias Maurer KI5KFH (D) scheduled October 2021 to April 2022 with many contacts in Germany
- Samantha Cristoforetti (I) scheduled in 2022 with many contacts in Italy
- Amateur station on board of ISS
- Amateur Satellites
- Lunar Gateway
- W‑Band propagation study from space